Monday, July 9, 2007

what a "crack"-up!


I just had to share.....
About two weeks ago Jessie made this collage of pictures of her little boy. Jessie is married to her best friend, Ammon, and lives in Mt. Airy, NC. Noah will be a year old in September. Such a handsome and fun little guy. His Nana is crazy about him.
I love these pictures....of him naked and playing with his car. (so cute when he's 10 months old....in 15 years or so, him being out playing with his car...naked....well......maybe not so much.)

7 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Ummmmm, this baby looks like Grandma and Aunt Michelle. That's amazing. I see both of their faces on this child. That is an amazing gene pool.

The Katzbox said...

Oh my gosh, I meant grand PA..Kelly!!! Sorry Diane...but you know, there are two camp of genetics at your house, The Kelly, Michelle, Jesse campe and the Megan, Drew, Diane camp. That's how the Hebdon/Keller gene pool flows...it's all good and beautiful

Queen Karana said...

LOL - I saw this pic on Jess's blog and thought it was darling, but YOUR comment about it totally made me crack up. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

i was reading katz's post and was thinking about the 2 camps at our house. what about laurie and josh?? lol. does she know something that we don't? i remember drew and michelle telling me that i was adopted and that the men in the white coats were coming to get me but this comment leads me to believe otherwise.

Diane said...

Jess...
Hey...my big brother Scott told me the same thing...about me being adopted and the guys in the white coats...he got in major trouble for it, too!!!!
Yes...I was going to ask Deb K. about that...because she's always said that about Drew and I, Michelle and Dad, and that you looked like dad and laurie looked like me and that megan looks like me. Can't remember what she said about josh.

Diane said...

Queen....
made you "crack up". lol
I love it we're in touch. Your girls are so cute.
Take care!

Michelle said...

Jessie... you ARE adopted!