Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy 4th.....from Georgia


Michelle married her high school sweetheart, Andrew, and they now live in Griffin, GA. They were finally blessed with their little miracle last June when Toby came into the world. Michelle wasn't sure how he'd do with the fireworks...but he actually loved them. As long as he could watch them all snuggled with his mommy (see bottom row, third picture). He is so sweet, and his smile and eyes are addicting. His Nana misses him so much. These are great pictures Michelle sent.....and I'm so glad Toby enjoyed the celebration. He especially liked waving the flags. Way to go....my Yankee Doodle Boy.

6 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Michelle and Andrew are so gorgeous...if they are as happy as they are beautiful, they are truly celestial. What an adorable child!

dubby said...

I am SO JEALOUS!

Queen Karana said...

OK, I am going to have to start playing with Picasa more because everyone is making these awesome collages and I am jealous. And don't get me started on the cute babies. It makes me want another one and I'm not sure we're ready yet.

Jette said...

Hello Lady. I love the pic's. Everyone is soooo beautiful. I'm glad I found you. I miss all of you so much. We all have come so far. All of us have grown. I love you and miss you dearly. Give my love to everyone.

Emmy said...

OH MY GORGEOUS!!!!! Tell Shelly I love her!
OH! And, you BETTER get out here! We would have so much fun - my house is 45 minutes from La Jolla, one hour to the OC and 1 1/2 hours to LA. . .oh, and 45 minutes to Palm Springs - in the middle of everything!! PLease come!! LOTS OF LOVE!
xoxo - emmy

Diane said...

Jette, Emmy & Katz...
do we need a reunion or what????
perhaps new years eve???? lol