Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pushing Handcarts in 2007

The youth going on the Pioneer Trek met at church this morning at 7:15. I think Josh looked super. It was wonderful weather and should be nice the whole time they are gone.....maybe a little rain tomorrow. Six of our Young Women that were going ended up not going at the last minute...for one reason or another, including Megan. I wish she could have gone. I really wanted Josh to be able to share ONE youth conference with a sibling and I know she'll miss out on some great stuff, too. But her knee is still bothering her from her wreck last week, and the trek is just so strenuous, she didn't think it would be a good idea to push it. They are going to the Marriott Ranch, about an hour and 15 minutes northwest of here. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

dubby said...

Wow! Don't they look great! I hope they have the best time!

Jette said...

I can't believe how handsome Josh is. He looks just like you. Last time I saw him was when he was just a little thing. I hope they have fun. Give everyone my love.

Jessica said...

look at my buddy! so handsome as a pioneer!

Michelle said...

So, was Josh singing as he walked and walked and walked and walked AAAANNNDDDDD walked?