Thursday, August 23, 2007

Meggie and Randi


Meg's friend Randi came from Charlottesville yesterday to hang out and help Meg get ready for college. They have had a lot of fun. And, I think actually some things have been accomplished. Last night, we all had a very late dinner (I made spaghetti) and Randi started telling us about the movie ScaryMovie III. Ohmygosh. Randi kept laughing so hard she started crying. Seriously having to wipe her tears away. Megan, Josh, Kelly and I started cracking up too. It went on and on. Funny night. She spent the night and is helping Meg today. And...having more fun.

This is a picture of them at Girls' Camp this year where they were both leaders. Yep...Meg looks like she's ready to go to college, don't you think? ;)

4 comments:

The Katzbox said...

I cannot believe that is the 3 year old that ran through my house on New Year's Eve and held her right arm out in front of her in that funny way when she ran down the steps...I can still see that image of her. Her face actually hasn't changed...none of your kids change...they go from like...fetus to adulthood with the same face..how does that happen? All beautiful, all adorable...what's up with that girlfriend????

meg said...

mom.. you should know to NEVER post pictures from camp!

Jette said...

I can't believe that Megan is in college all ready. Wow how time flies. I remember when she was so little. Now she is such a beautiful young lady. Way to go Mamma Diane!!

The Katzbox said...

Oh Meggie honey....those are the BEST pics to post....the best baby girl...