Monday, August 6, 2007

Kimmi and Alli....my cuties


I thought I'd put up these pictures of the girls from yesterday. I love to watch Kimmi play the piano. She plays by ear and patiently figures songs out by trying to find the right notes....over and over. So smart. And she loves music so much. While Kimmi was doing this, Alli was petting Shammi (our old and lovable dog) so softly and singing lullabies to her. It melted my heart. So....I just had to hug them. They climbed up on my lap and Steph took a picture. Then....because they are them...and I am me....we had to get a silly shot in. If you look closely at the bottom left of the silly picture, you'll see that Shammi also decided to get in on the fun!




4 comments:

Queen Karana said...

What fun pictures. I'm glad Josh had a nice birthday. We're dyin' to see the new HP movie, but haven't done it yet.

I love the silly picture... including the dog.

dubby said...

I made the silly picture my new background.

Diane said...

oh....super, deb.

Anonymous said...

aww... look at shammie yawning in the bottom pic. i love that girl.