Thursday, October 25, 2007

Three Missing Posts

I was talking to Mom today and she told me that she and Dad spent a couple hours last night reading my blog all the way back to August sometime. She was talking about all the posts, and loved seeing pictures of everyone. As I asked her about different ones, she'd say, "oh yes..." and then we'd talk about them. It was fun. But she didn't remember any of Noah's party when I asked her about them...or about the professional pictures of Toby. So...today, I was kind of looking back, and imagined her reading the posts and looking at the pictures, and I noticed they weren't on there. So, I looked at my "edit post" page, and there were 4 drafts for the same week. I remember I was having lots of trouble getting the pictures to show up bigger if you clicked on them. I had a super long post about "Saturday in the Valley" that I tried and tried to fix. That one still isn't working. But I finally figured out how to fix three of the posts.
So....if you would like ...there are three more posts that just showed up.
They are on 9/5, 9/7 and 9/11/2007. (one about our Utah trip, one of Toby's pics, and one of Noah's birthday) I'll get the other one figured out soon.
Things I want to remember, but also thought those who read this might like to know, in case they'd like to take a peek.
I'm learning this Blogger-thingy. Slow but sure.

1 comment:

dubby said...

I've done the same thing, hit save instead of publish.