Monday, December 3, 2007

Ummm....Why do I do this???



Do you ever feel like this? Like you forgot (or chose to forgot) something you had to do that just wasn't that much fun....and then you have to stop and take care of it?
I came across this photo and it reminded me of my life this past month. All I want to do is have holiday fun and be with friends and family.......but I have to take care of things that should already be in order. So....some paperwork, some phone calls, some junk at the office.
I haven't kept up with this blog and I have tons to post. Hopefully I can catch up a little. I have so much to remember.

5 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Hmmmm. I guess you know that girls in France would take a look at that picture and wonder what in the world is going on! I've seen girls in France with beautiful, thick, lush shiny black hair flowing all the way down to their waist, ... and it sure didn't come from their head!

dubby said...

So you would identify with a bride drinking a BIG glass of wine while someone else shaves her armpits? Weird!

Diane said...

yes....David, and I have ridden a bus in Amsterdam, a crowded bus, on a hot day, while some of those same women are holding on to the high rings with their "manes" near my face....don't they sell deodorant over there???? Seriously, the image is emblazoned both in my head and in my nose. Hope you guys are having a great time!

The Katzbox said...

My favorite thing about the pic is the hand doing the shaving...it has a freakin' bracelet on the wrist...someone is completely duded up, make-up on and jewelry in place and she is SHAVING her friend/daughter/sister's pit on her wedding day...I think the "shaver" is the one who needs the wine...and being a good Mormon, this is why I carry xanax in my purse...I am very popular at weddings...the pic is GREAT and so are you my friend!!!

Queen Karana said...

LOL. Yep, unfortunately I too can relate.