Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Deck the Halls......?



Don't you just love it when all the Christmas decorations have been unpacked...and then....you see the job in front of you...and you decide that maybe this year....one candy cane might just be enough. That never happens to anyone else???
But then....Josh says he loves it all and wants it all out...and my heart melts and memories pour into my mind and it doesn't seem like such a big job.
This is the BEFORE.
Santa's workshop in a hurricane.




Who invented these stupid lights anyway???? I know it's some big money conspiracy. We keep buying the same things over and over again...because one little guy on the whole strand decides to stop working and all his buddies decide "Hey...if he's not going to shine....then I'm not either!" Like they are part of some big light union or something.
And....sometimes it is a bit of a gang war.....on the same string.....with half deciding to glow as bright as ever and the other half pretending to play dead.
Yep....there have been some secret meetings, I'm sure of it.


Did we put out all this last year???? Are you sure??? And where, oh where are the cords for the village?


This is me on Saturday afternoon.....Can you hear my thoughts? Listen closely.
"I can do this. Merry, Merry. And BEFORE the party tonight. Yep....I. can. do. this. Josh???? Where'd you go?"

No comments: