Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saturday in the Park


Our ward had a picnic at Wildwood Park in Bridgewater this past Saturday. We took pasta salad and brownies. Laurie and Jeremy were in town and came with Kelly, Josh and me. Drew, Steph and the girls met us there. We all had fun talking to other friends and spending time together.
Steph took this picture of Kelly and I with our terrific granddaughters, Kimmi and Alli. Just look at those eyes. Such cuties. And so sweet. Are we blessed or what???



While Josh, Laurie and Jeremy were off talking with someone, Kelly hurried and got the girls to follow him. No one knew why. Then he squatted down and had them look across the river. He had spotted a blue heron and was excited to show them. They couldn't find it at first, and were trying so hard to look just where he was telling them. Then Alli finally saw it, but Kimmi couldn't. She was so frustrated. But, she kept trying.



Kelly trying to show Kimmi just where the blue heron was. She finally saw it!



I took a picture of Drew's family at the park. Drew, Steph, Kimmi and Alli. Kimmi is so incredibly proud of her big toothless grin. (I think someone forgot to tell Alli to wear red?) Anyway, I love this picture. What a cute family!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i love every single one of these photos.

Emmy said...

Ditto, Jess! Great photos! Drew's girls are getting so big!! The last time I saw them was a few weeks after they brought their oldest home from the hospital. Whate a gorgeous family - those blue eyes and "pantene hair" as my mother says. Thanks for sharing - please tell Drew and Steph I say Hi!

The Katzbox said...

Yepper, those eyes...and excuse me, did Drew inherit the anti-aging gene from his mother? Do the Hebdons have some weird ritual for that? Do you sit cross-legged in a pyramid during spring equinox and eat lizards or something? I'm in, by the way, if there's an opening...