Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun With Laurie and a Camera

Laurie and I were sitting on my bed this past weekend, and we picked up the digital camera. I said, "Look crazy." And this is what we got. Well, we kind of did get crazy after that. We'd say an emotion, take a picture, and then laugh at ourselves. Yes, I know....mature.





"Ok....look crazy."





This one just cracks me up. I love Laurie's mouth.





This one was simply "Happy." And we were.






Ummm....I just don't know.


Playing with Laurie is fun. Wish I could do it more. (And please....absolutely no reproductions of these lovely pictures, ok?)

5 comments:

dubby said...

You are so photogenic!

Jessica said...

does laurie know you put these up? that's so funny!

Emmy said...

Okay. . .How amazingly beautiful are both of you? I mean REALLY! So much beauty in ONE family! You know what you are? Pretty gene DNA hogs. :)

The Katzbox said...

Yea...some weird genetic lottery...like THAT was fair...I'm sitting with my blistered nose looking at funny faces that are still beautiful and I'm thinkg, "Oh yea, that's balanced..."

Diane said...

you guys crack me up. you are right, though, in Laurie's case. She's a doll.