Friday, September 28, 2007

My Girl out in the West



I MISS MEGAN!!! She is doing great at BYU....had the obligatory new freshman terrible cold/flu, but is feeling better now.
Tonight they are putting on a Mexican Fiesta...and having a bunch over to their apartment.
These are her roommates.
It sounds like her classes keep her really busy, but she is finding time for friends and fun, too.
I am proud of her and I'm very happy that she is doing what she wants to do....but I miss her all the time.
Yay, Meggie!!!!



There are six girls in Meg's apartment in Heritage Halls. Three bedrooms.
This couch is in their kitchen. From the left, this is a picture of Megan, Brittany and another Megan....who is in the other bed in Meg's room. Megan and Megan. Cute.

10 comments:

My Life, as it goes on! said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! who is that guy in the background? he looks guilty of something!!!!!

Diane said...

Shane...
leave it to you to notice that...I never even saw it. But you are right. I miss you, crazy man.

dubby said...

I miss Megan.

Anonymous said...

ewww..

Diane said...

ok...who's anonymous?? :)

Anonymous said...

that girl's gross.

Diane said...

how mean. are you talking about megan? and how cowardly to leave a commment and not say who you are.

Anonymous said...

haha. it's me, mom. thanks for standing up for me though.

=]

dubby said...

OH! MEGS! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!

Diane said...

I am cracking up, Meg. Yep...my mother claws were out bigtime!!! And I LOVE these pictures. You are a cutie-patooty!!