Friday, September 7, 2007

Say Cheese!!!



OK.....adorable or WHAT??



I was thrilled when Michelle emailed me these pics of Toby right before we left on our trip. I was excited to see them....because it seems like every time Michelle takes him to get professional pictures taken, Toby is really unhappy and doesn't want to smile. He is usually a ham and smiles Super-Big for her when she snaps pictures of him. But get him in front of someone strange, at a strange place and he wants no part in it. But she told me he smiled this time....and wow...he really did! She dresses him so cute. I think he looks absolutely adorable in his "big boy" clothes. I love him in sandals. Somehow they seem perfect on him.



He's ready to take off on his own, but still likes the security of his mommy's hands. Wow...watch out world. Toby's coming!!


Oh, this cracks me up. He looks JUST like his momma in this picture. She used to make this face all the time. I love it!!!!

No comments: