Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Little Vent

Can I just say that sometimes.....I HATE the insurance industry. On all fronts. Especially busting my tail and getting chewed up and spit out. Yep, I think I'm getting out.
If it were up to me....I think I would high-tail it on down to the coast....braid hair for the tourists on the beach, have a little houseboat and a big dog and sleep on the deck and watch the stars. At least for a little while.
Corporate America and I have just come to a crossroad....and I'm jay-walking!

5 comments:

dubby said...

Three posts in one day! Wow! Hey, I don't want to braid hair, but I can go with you and collect shells to put in the hair. Or something. I need a change too.

My Life, as it goes on! said...

I AM SO THERE....I can dance, sing, guess peoples age, weight, height...you know, whatever I need to do to get us some money to survive!!!! ha ha ha, I love and miss ya!

Diane said...

Shane and Deb.....how fun would THAT be???
Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes, right?

The Katzbox said...

Oh dear...I can do reflexology... fortune read...I'm an DONE with corporate life...totally...I'm getting my degree and getting out...that sounds oxymoronic but it's true. I'm going to write and teach and have fun. I can do it in the mountains, in the desert or on the beach...I am willing to relocate...hahahahahah....let's go!!!

Diane said...

Deb K.H.B.H.B.L. - could we rip it up....or what??