Thursday, January 24, 2008

Missin' My Boys...




This is Toby at our house at Thanksgiving... playing with the dogs. Don't you love that smile?

Can someone please "beam me up, Scotty" to Griffin, Georgia? I am missing Toby.....it's been two months since I've seen him. I need some Toby kisses. (He is 19 months in a few days)

And....then beam me over to Mt. Airy, North Carolina. Noah is changing every day. How I miss him! It's been almost a month since I've seen him! (He is 16 1/2 months old now!)

My arms and heart are aching for my grandsons. I am going to make sure I see them soon.
We'll watch Curious George or Diego (Toby likes the "mote" also known as the remote)
We will read books (Noah hugs his and gets out all his books every day) .... play in the tub....make a mess in the high chair....sing songs....dance.....take a walk....whatever. Nana and her little guys.
Can't wait.


Noah playing and laughing on Nana & Poppy's bed at Thanksgiving. Look at him holding his feet. He thought we were so funny.

2 comments:

Queen Karana said...

You are such a good grandma. I love reading about how you feel about your kids and grandkids.

dubby said...

See this? This is the sight of you rubbing in the fact that you have wonderful grandchildren and I don't and I am OLDER than you are!