Friday, January 18, 2008

BIG EXCITING MEGA NEWS!!!!

Just thought I'd tell the WORLD....that I am going to be a grandma....again!!! and again!!!
Yep...you heard that right. TWICE! No...not twins. Two daughters pregnant. Michelle....and Jessie!!!! And....hold on to your seats....they are due THE SAME DAY!! Yep! August 16th!
Wow. They were both on the phone when they told us. I am so happy for them both. Both babies look healthy...they've both had ultrasounds due to some problems in the past. But all looks good!
Jessie is very tired. But feels great. Loves it when Noah takes his naps so she can lay down. Michelle? Well...she is taking great care of Toby....in between runs to the bathroom. I guess she is SO sick. Morning sickness to the max. She has lost 13 pounds in 10 days. Can't keep anything down. Feels yucky all the time. I feel for her. Wish I were closer so I could help both of them.

I told them they are going to have to work something out....like Michelle go a week early .....I will stay a week in Georgia ...then I can call Jessie...tell her she can go into labor...and stop in North Carolina for a week on the way home. Something tells me it won't quite work out that way. But whatever. It will be wonderful.

"Poppy" is so excited, too. Good stuff, this grandparenting thing. Good stuff.

3 comments:

Queen Karana said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. I'm excited for you too!

dubby said...

and statistically those that get the morning sickness are more at to have a healthy baby. hope she feels better soon.

Dianna said...

ack! that's so darn exciting! congrats!!!