Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ticklin' the Ivories

I was reading online and came across a story about this couple, the Cowans. They have been married 62 years. He is 90 years old, and she is 84. While at the Mayo Clinic having tests for a few days, they took time to play the piano together that is there in the atrium for anyone to play. Here they are putting on a little impromptu recital.
Take a listen HERE.

(Watch the hand movements when they switch places.)

I just want to say that I think marriage and music are two of God's greatest gifts.

There is more to this story, but I'm beat.

Enjoy the video.

Try not to smile.

I dare you.

6 comments:

dubby said...

I want to be like that when I grow up.

Heather O'Pry said...

How sweet. I smiled all the way through. Thanks for sharing!

Jeremy said...

Thats for the post, it was cute.

The Katzbox said...

A.DOR.A.BLE.

And I did it. I smiled. And I cried a little.

jeremy said...

I meant to put thanks

Jessica said...

Ammon and I watched this together and swore that we will be like them when we're old and gray. : )