Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our little jessie....at 24!


Our Jessie turned 24 on Friday. I have had two dozen terrific years of being her mother. Jessie is sunshine in my life. She has so many wonderful attributes. Just a few are: integrity, empathy, wonderful mother, smart, kind, creative, strong, faithful, fun....lots of fun, loves her family, incredibly beautiful, did I say smart? and sweet.
Our sweet Jess. Yes, we are blessed.
Elephant shoes. (you'll have to ask one of my kids about that)

Enjoy a few of the faces of Jessica Erin. Our JessBess. We love you, honey!



































HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun tribute to Jessie Bess! I miss her everyday and learn something new from her almost everytime we talk. As always, I sure wish we all lived closer :(

drewandsteph said...

i love the pictures you picked for this post...she's so pretty. i can't believe she's 24..i guess that means i've been around the family for a while!! :)

The Katzbox said...

Remember when you were pregnant for Jess and you got that horrible case of hives?...and I followed you to the ER so you could get some medicine to take care of the itching?....and then you taught RS the next day?....what the heck, Diane?....no wonder Jess is as wonderful as she is....she learned from the womb to never say never and don't let anything get you down...yeesh...you all are amazing!!!

Ken said...

That last photo took me right back to that place and time... so many memories at Harold & Roberta's. Thanks for making my day. Happy Belated B-Day, Jessie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the memories! I still remember little Jessie on my shoulder that cold St.Patricks Day in Dublin, Ohio. So Cute. I Love you.