Monday, July 13, 2009

Even more Meg


Love my Meggie. Always have, always will.


Love this picture. I caught her smack-dab in the act. Grabbed the camera and laughed all day. Even during the clean-up.


Meg was positive that Jesus came to talk to her on a hill in New York called Hill Cumorah. She told everyone. No one could convince her that it wasn't really Him. He came to talk to HER, and she felt special. (and she is)



Strangers? Dogs we don't know? No such thing.
Meg with two friends she just met.

love, mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan, You have brought such happy moments and memories to our family. I love looking back at those pictures and thinking back to those happy days. You are a joy. I love you

meg said...

That oats picture explains A LOT...

Aw thanks, Dad. I love you too!