Sunday, May 3, 2009

Take a minute and Feel Good....

I found this story last night, and wanted to share it. I've watched it a number of times and notice something new each time.

Watch how BOTH teams are excited and run out at the end. Kind of makes me feel that in the end, we are ALL on the same team.
Also, we need to find our passion, do all we can to prepare, and when we get the chance.....let it rip. Go all out. Make it happen. No excuses.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1CcxCUgg

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Great video Mom, he kicked some butt to 6 three thorws. Just Great

Jessica said...

I would have LOVED to be at that game! Incredible!

Michelle said...

I remember when this happened. Toby is looking at me right now with a frown wondering why his mom is crying.

Ken said...

I can't get enough J-Mac. It affects me the same way no matter how many times I've watched this. This was truly one of the greatest sports moments EVER. Yet, I'm not sure if what makes it so great are the shots he made, or the reaction of his peers after each ball dropped through the hoop. It's heart warming to know that we are still a people who root for the underdog.