Thursday, July 3, 2008

Truth on a T-Shirt




You betcha, Alli.

(stay tuned for pictures of all the terrific Hebdon grandkids. I have quite a few to post later today. Be warned.....they are the cutest little people on the face of the earth.)

Wow...soon there will be seven cousins. How much fun will it be when we all get together!
I need a swimming pool......and lots of popsicles. Heaven to me would be hanging out in the water with all of them.

I love being a grandma. Just love it.

And Alli.....I'll never tell. :)

6 comments:

Ken said...

That's the coolest shirt ever. And you're the coolest Grandma! I miss Alli and Kimmi. I want to hear them sing again!

dubby said...

sigh. I try to be happy for you and not be jealous. I'm older than you, this isn't fair!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Nice pictures, especially the B&W of you and Kelly.

Dianna said...

I'm sorry mom, I'm working on it. But really, it doesn't make it easier when you tell me I can't be married til I'm 25!! Oh, and I think you're granddaughter's adorable too, honestly! Lol. :)

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Last post July 3rd. Slipping a little, eh? Or should we call and make sure everything is ok?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Well, I got your comment, and thanks for posting. We've tried phoning several times, and can't get through so we left messages. We are concerned and are thinking of you and your family. Let us know if there's something we can do to help. We stand at your service if there's anything we can do.