Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mega News!

I haven't blogged in a long time....it's for a number of reasons.
But, my life has been busy and full...good and bad. It's been like my normal life...multiplied by ten.

BUT....tonight I have SUPER, MEGA, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, MAGNIFICENT NEWS!!!!

"Baby boy" Pieracini was born at 7:42 p.m. tonight to my daughter, Michelle, and her husband Andrew and to his "big" brother, Toby (Tobin Kelly) Pieracini, down in Griffin, Georgia.

Michelle was over three weeks early...but this little guy was growing fast, and causing things to happen quickly.

The doctor decided to have Michelle go on over to the hospital today, because her body was more than ready to have this little one. I spoke with her at 5:40 p.m. And...after some intense, hard, but quick labor and one push, he was born. No epidural, no stitches. Just one tuckered out mom.

Michelle and I talked about 45 minutes later, and she told me he is adorable. She is so so so happy.

6 lbs. 8 oz, 20 inches long, black curly hair (we think). He was still being cleaned up when we talked. No name yet...so another surprise to look forward to!

I'm a Grandma again. Woo Hoo! And as far as the three little grandboys I had coming......well....one down....two to go. We are wishing you the best, Jessie and Steph!!!
By October I will have two adorable granddaughters, and five......yes...FIVE.....little grandsons.
Fun times.

Way to go, Michelle!!!!!! They've been really tough to get here...but you sure have this labor and delivery thing down! When it's time for them to come....you don't mess around!

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

Congrats! And what a good Grandma you are!

dubby said...

Great! She deserves a quick labor and delivery after all she has been through. Now I hope he is a "good" baby and lets her sleep from time to time!

Dianna said...

YAY!!! That's incredible! Congrats!

The Katzbox said...

Wow. And wow. I stepped away from the puter for a time and look what I've missed!!!! Congratulations to the newest Grand Baby for receiving his beautiful new body and beginning his mortal journey...well done little brother...welcome....you've chosen wisely....And congratulations to mom and dad and grandma nd grandpa!!! WOOT!!!!!! Ain't babies grand?????

You know, Eli and Abby are expecting twins in January...so they're coming at us pretty fast now aren't they Diane?....whodda thunk it?

Queen Karana said...

Congrats!
Do they have a name yet?