Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sad Day for US...



US presidential candidate and former Governor Mitt Romney (R-MA) (L) and his wife Ann walk away after he dropped out of the presidential race at the American Conservative Union's 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington February 7, 2008. Romney dropped out of the U.S. presidential race on Thursday, a decision that makes Senator John McCain the all-but-certain nominee of his party. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES) US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2008 (USA)1:31 p.m. ET, 2/7/08

9 comments:

The Katzbox said...

You know, Mitt stomped on the terra...put the Church out there for people to examine...it just wasn't his time yet apparently...maybe next time...maybe vice-president?...who knows where it will all land, but ain't it interesting to watch?

Diane said...

I know...I am an absolute addict. Some nights I have to force myself to go to bed for a few hours because I'm exploring all the cable news/talk/politics channels getting all the latest buzz. I am a freak.

The Katzbox said...

But oh-so-lovable...

Diane said...

by the way....I just read your little blurb about your neck being a nudist on your profile.
yep...you are a sick little woman...always knew it.

The Katzbox said...

HAH...no one has read that yet....hahahaha...I should have figured it would be you...hahahahaha

The Katzbox said...

Hey...it's March 7th....where are you?...do I need to put your name on the prayer roll?...SPEAK UP....love, me

meg said...

sanka.. ya dead?

Jessica said...

update please...

The Katzbox said...

I used to know a girl that blogged around here...we don't know where she is...even her own children are seeking her...perhaps she'll come back...return to inform and uplift her readers, but until then...silence...I guess we'll be forced to reread her entries...we'll subsist on archived information...sort of like endless appetizers until the meal is finally, lastly, served...*sigh*