Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Grand Theft Auto


Have you heard the one ....                
How many Mormons does it take....?

We had a great Stake Conference over the weekend. Sunday morning's session was in Charlottesville (about an hour away). Kelly had dropped me at the door to find a seat while he parked the car. We discovered afterwards that he had locked the keys in the car. After wandering around a little, asking for a coat hanger or something, a "posse" seemed to form.
I came up to the car and saw this....a Sunday School President, a High Priest Group Leader, a Branch President and a Bishop...all trying to break into our car. (we will use any excuse to hold a meeting)
A parade of priesthood holders....but no one was holding the keys. ( a little Mormon joke ...humor me here.)
I broke out my phone and took a quick picture. I didn't realize I had it set on black and white, but I kind of like it.


And then...Victory!
The parade even had their own cheerleader!
.....and we all lived happily ever after.

(and Jessie...I have officially blogged again. Alert the media.)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Woohoo! I'm glad everything worked out AND that you got a couple pictures. Keep up the blogging!

(I appreciate the Mormon humor)

Anonymous said...

We discovered afterwards that he had locked the keys in the car. After wandering around a little, asking for a coat hanger or something,Moments in Midstream very good stuff, appreciate it.

Unknown said...

I read this content really awesome.You provided another one great article.I hope this information may change my business carrier.I can remember these things whenever taking the decision.

AWS Training in Chennai

SEO Training in Chennai

lavanya said...

This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog.
Java training in Chennai

Java training in Bangalore

Java training in Hyderabad

Java Training in Coimbatore

Java Online Training

lakshmik7410 said...

A great article indeed ! thanks for sharing with us!
data science training in chennai

ccna training in chennai

iot training in chennai

cyber security training in chennai

ethical hacking training in chennai