Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost Midnight....Again.

The phone rings.
I think it's a lovely sound.
I wish someone would get it.
It keeps ringing.
Where is it? What is it?
Oh yeah, it's the phone.
Is it still ringing?
Ok, ok! I'll get it.
Wait...where am I?
Was I just sound asleep at the kitchen table with my work clothes and shoes still on?
Yes, I guess so.
Michelle apologizes for waking me up. I am just glad she did. After some VERY important discussion of American Idol...and the merits of Danny, Kris and Adam....(love those three, altho Danny is my favorite) I realize maybe I should get some real shut-eye. It's been scarce lately. Some soft pj's and my bed will make it all better.
G'night y'all.

On a side note, between the hours of 5:30 and 11:00 tonight, I got to talk to and enjoy each of my six children. They are each terrific people...who teach me, and stretch me, and love me.
So glad to be their mom. Thanks, Heavenly Father, for my greatest gifts.

3 comments:

drewandsteph said...

eewww...how can you like Adam??! I agree he can totally sing...but he's sooo creepy and annoying! Danny is my fave too!! We need to see you soon...love ya!

Laurie said...

and im proud to call you my momma!!!

The Katzbox said...

You know, I totally love to watch and listen to Adam...but Danny is my homie...yea, I used the word "homie"...Chris is a cutie, so I hope he's in the top three...