Saturday, September 13, 2008

5:40 a.m. @ National Reagan Airport



I was so proud of Megan and was so excited for her as we hugged her goodbye at the airport last Thursday morning. I hadn't shut my eyes all night, because I did most the driving, but was so glad to have spent some time with her helping her get ready. I love being with Meg. She is interesting, funny, sweet, and very unique. She teaches me a lot. She knows me well. And that is a great thing.....I love how my children really seem to know me.

I am missing you, Meggie. I know you are doing great out at BYU-Idaho. ....the birthplace of this crazy family of ours...as this is where Dad and I began. (And look where that little meeting has brought all of us.)

Remember, you have a momma and a poppa that are NUTS about you!

WE LOVE MEGGIE!




5 comments:

The Katzbox said...

Well, who WOULDN'T love Meggie....what a girl!!! I can remember 3-year-old Meggie running through my house and leaping over steps...and I mean LEAPING...at THREE!!!!...yikes....now all of her leaps are of faith...who did NOT see that coming?

dubby said...

Yup, I love her too. She is super.

Randi said...

Oh mama Hebdon! I love that girl of yours! She's my best friend in the whole entire world, not to mention, her mom is the BOMB! I'm so excited that she's out at BYUI. It's a great school.

My Life, as it goes on! said...

well at least she will have a big brother some what close by....miss all you like crazy!!!

into the mystic... said...

Hi big sis!

Wow - another year for Meggers...and what the HECK is Josh doing at 15???

We miss you guys like...well...crazy up here. Blogs are great to keep everyone updated - i'll try to keep adding to mine.

Hugs and stuff to you and the boyz...

xoxo
beth.