Saturday, June 30, 2007

Empty??? What does that MEAN???




Tonight Kelly, Josh and I drove to the Young Women Girls' Camp just past Franklin, West Virginia to enjoy time with the girls and pick up Megan. I was laughing with Megan and her friend Randi, and I was feeling so strong and happy since receiving 4 pints of blood over the last week. I realized I felt human again. We had an oriental dinner at the camp, and afterwards we had fortune cookies. I love fortune cookies. I've had some real eye-opening moments with them. But tonight....I opened mine.....and.....it was......EMPTY!!!! yep.....empty.

Despite the empty cookie, the evening was enjoyable. Especially the hugs from Megan. I really missed her. We took Amy Halling home tonight too. We had a fun ride home. I love it when my kids come home from being away. It always feels so good to be together again.

1 comment:

dubby said...

I was going to say the tomb was empty, too, which sounds really profound but doesn't mean anything, does it? And THIS doesn't mean anything either.