Saturday, November 22, 2008

Buckeye Fever



THE Ohio State University Buckeyes!!!





now....how did THAT get on my blog????? Seriously.....someone should be ashamed.







You Know It!



A couple of GREAT commercials.....enjoy~!!!

ESPN has called the Ohio State/Michigan game the greatest rivalry in sports history--and for good reason. The competition is so fierce that some historians think it's a carryover of the Toledo War, a 19th century boundary dispute between the states of Ohio and Michigan. The teams have played since 1897.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Sooo like... I'm guessing you're a Buckeye fan? :P

My Life, as it goes on! said...

ohhhhhh hiiiiiiii oooooooo!!!!! I was scarlett and grey for you that day!!!

Diane said...

Shane,
Thanks for wearing the colors! I remember your scarlet and grey Nike shoes!
I miss you!
Momma Heb

Ken said...

All is well, here in Buckeye Land...