Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, I haven't carved a pumpkin yet this year, how about you?

(Josh carved one tonight at Maggie's house...of the Canadian flag...yep...I guess he saw a maple leaf cookie cutter. Make sense, I guess)

Anyway....if you feel a little left out...and are dying to carve your own pumpkin..........this is for you:

http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf

(but....you don't get any pumpkin seeds to roast. Now that is a down side)

Enjoy!

(and don't forget to clean up your mess...carving pumpkins is a dirty job!)

2 comments:

The Katzbox said...

I haven't carved a pumpkin in quite some time. Perhaps I should do such a thing...and put it in my trunk for the annual Trunk 'n Treat at Church...that would be cute...the problem is my total lack of coordination when carving...it's pathetic and embarrassing...like I need a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds pointing and laughing at me, I can get that at home!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

I LOVE your pictures... they are great. Bopnopper and I went hiking this afternoon, and we got a few good ones (on my blog), but the sun wasn't shining so they aren't as spectacular as they could be. And they don't compare with your collage... what a work of art you've created there!