Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feel Good Picture #1

Do you LOVE looking at pictures that you have taken, or others have sent you? I love it. In fact, my own pictures are my screen saver and my desktop background on both my home and work computers.

Seeing them just makes me feel good. I wonder how many hours I've spent sitting on my bed with different members of my family while picture after picture comes across the screen as my changing screen saver. We can waste some serious time looking at old pictures and talking about good times.
So...I thought I would share one of my good time pictures whenever I blog.

Today is the first one. Picked out a great one. Random feel-good pictures. Absolute treasures.

Enjoy.


October 2008 - On our way back from Griffin GA, after we visited with Michelle and her family. Griffin was only 2 months old, so we stopped a few times for Jessie to feed him. Noah would take these pit stops as times to play and explore. Laurie and I were happy to oblige. This stop, somewhere in South Carolina, was one of his favorites. (Noah - age 2, Laurie age 24)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That was a FUN trip! Except for the fact that my boys hate the car... You and Laurie were so understanding. My baby boy is SO cute!! We should plan another sister trip sometime.

The Katzbox said...

I totally thought that was Meggie under that cute child. What an adorable picture. So happy to see you blogging again. YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Love you!!!!

Jessica said...

When Noah saw this picture, he thought it was Megan too. :)